Saturday, December 13, 2008

Madden 09

Me and Matt just played a ridiculous game of Madden. I'm pretty sure the whole thing is based on luck. I didn't throw a single interception, and Matt fumbled about 30 times and threw 4 INTs. And the thing was, he was playing the Cowboys who have a team rating of 96, and I was playing the Packers who were rated at 91. EA Sports hates Texas. 
Since it was pretty much impossible to score, and I already was up 14-0, I decided to mess around a little and ran back 2 safeties from the 40-yard line, which apparently pissed the announcer off. Not that there was a chance for Matt to come back or anything, but that dude was angry. "What is he doing?!? I don't understand how you could let something like that happen in this situation. Ridiculous!" Heh heh. What was really unexpectedly funny was the line the dude has switching into the 3rd quarter, when we were at 0-0: "And now we've played more quarters than scored points!" HI-larious. Yep. But besides that, Madden 09 is ridiculously hard. I might bring it back and get Techmobowl instead. 
Oh, and Soulja Boy sucks.

kthxxbai,
Feynix7

No comments: