Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Break

I finally get my fall break. For some reason the Gilbert district decided they would let us out a week later than everyone freakin else.

So yesterday we got some furniture from a timeshare and decided to sell it in a garage sale. We didn't sell much so we decided to start selling some of the crap in our garage and ended up with 200 bucks, of which I got $60. Not bad for just sitting around.

Besides that we rented The Happening and You Don't Mess With the Zohan. The Happening was a horror movie where people just started killing themselves but it kinda ended up having a message about saving the environment... Odd. Zohan was good but not Sandler's best movie. 

I've been looking for a new iPod 'cause my sister lost hers and I'm going to give mine to her and buy a new one. This one looks pretty good XD. I also got a new phone, the LG CU515. It was only 10 bucks...sweetness!

Kthxbai,
Feynix7

No comments: